Your website is basically a blank canvas that you consciously decided to decorate and develop from the ground up to create something truly fantastic to attract viewers and bring in traffic online.
This is where website themes can offer you an easy escape from all the exhaustive coding and provide you with terrific solutions that mesmerize visitors and keep them hooked.
Using website themes and especially custom-built ones have become widely popular, and many businesses utilize them to offer a terrific user experience for their visitors.
According to a recent study by SWEOR, it takes about 50 milliseconds or 0.05 seconds for users to form an opinion about a website, including their decision to stay or leave. Furthermore, 57% of internet users say that they won’t recommend a business that has a poorly designed website on mobile.
Moreover, 85% of adults think that a company’s website should be equally good or better when comparing mobile device views with its desktop variant.
Let’s take a quick look at how website themes can generate more traffic for your site in light of this information.
· Aesthetic Appeal is Undeniable
Attractive designs and graphically appealing aesthetics might be confused by a layman. However, those who are professional designers know it embodies a delicate balance.
The website is supposed to follow an elegant layout that clearly offers various parts of the website: neatly organized areas separated by the exquisite use of white space.
Hence, the website can be visually stunning, but by the end of the day, it still has to make sense, and this is what can either make or break the deal.
Users review many website themes, and therefore you would hardly find ones that didn’t do well for many users. Some of the best website themes that look like eye candy include the likes of Divi, Jevelin, Koral, Ohio, and Satelite, to name a few.
· Extended Functionality
For those who know how troublesome it is to add functional features to your website design, themes can be god-sent gifts equipped with built-in functionalities. These can be highly important, especially for online businesses working with the e-commerce model, as the more user-centered features you have, the more facilitation and accommodations you have to offer.
This improves the user experience and allows it to skyrocket. Some of the best e-commerce website themes available include:
- Porto – a responsive Shopify theme with 20 homepage layouts, unlimited color options, product detail page variations, and 300+ Admin functions.
- Wanium – an elegant multi-concept theme that offers plenty of demos to choose from, able to combine video with static imagery effortlessly, and headers to begin telling your brand’s story.
- Supro – a minimalist AJAX Magento 2 theme with slick and varied design options, built with Front-end CMS Page Builder and 36+ block elements along with third-party extensions.
- Journal – an advanced OpenCart Theme that offers more than 2,000 editable options, a versatile template for both simple and complex shops, multiple level menus, and build sophisticated navigation.
· User-Friendly Fonts and Colors Schemes
Both fonts and colors play an extremely crucial part in creating an experience for the users. Websites that use less reader-friendly font sizes and designs end with visitors squinting to make sense of the website’s text.
It gets them so frustrated they might never return and even create a bad word of mouth for your website. Colors also help differentiate things, and the contrast between them is important.
You can even work with different gradients of the same color. 16px is the minimum for desktop browsing, and for mobile browsing, 16px can do fine too. The best font styles include Bebas Neue, Fat Face, Helvetica, Lato, Monserrat, Open Sans, and Roboto, etc. Some of the best color themes include:
- Deep blue and tan color palette
- Pink, green, and purple scheme
- Tan, pink, and red color scheme
- Yellow, red, pink, orange scheme
· Custom Themes Help Make You Distinguished
Custom website designs can make your business and brands stand out. This can be great as unique designs during the present competitive scenario can be highly advantageous. This can help you to gain attention from customers. Plus, custom website designs or themes also offer you better loading times.
However, one of the most beneficial features is security since any serious security liability can adversely affect not only the performance of your website but also affect your website ranking.
Many available themes for purchase online offer you search engine friendliness, which inadvertently increases your ratings and brings potential customers to your website.
· Putting Your Priorities First
When it comes to designing a website, you have to look at a lot of priorities.
These can include how the header’s title and its image are displayed, the different headings that you can use, where the text has to be placed, a spot for including images, usage of subheadings, CTAs, search bar, search filters, and much more.
Website themes can help you resolve all these headaches and offer you a complete finished product that can be readily used or require very little additions on your part.
· Quality Assurance & Less Fuss
Performing quality assurance can be quite an enduring task, and this can take continuous effort and invested time on your part. However, when you use website themes majority of these needs are already gratified.
A well-developed website theme is often vigorously tested. Plus, if there are any visible faults, then the user can often send them their feedback and reviews.
Once that happens, the ones who have developed the theme work to their very best of capabilities to remove the pitfalls and shortcomings of their themes. Hence, when you use a theme with positive reviews from other users, you can be sure that you are making the right decision.
· Boosting Customer Support
Many themes these days offer you numerous features to boost customer support. All of these features are extremely important as they allow delivering a fantastic user experience that can make visitors have favorable views regarding your website.
This can include social media links, official email, live chat support, messaging apps, and contact us pages. Some of the best WordPress website themes for customer support include:
- InfoCenter – 24/7 self-service, direct information display, and documentation support.
- kBase – a premium theme based centered around helpdesk and support features.
- Manual – sidebar flexibility, social media integration, tech support, category filtering system, etc.
· Supplementary Features
At University Assignments, additional features are added to the website to attract customers. With an incredible range of available website themes, you should always look for those that offer you additional features, such as:
- Price calculators for their order so that your customers can have an idea about the total charges.
- Best suggestions sections for cross-selling and up-selling your products and offered services.
- Product visuals and the ability to incorporate or showcase user reviews and testimonials.
- Easy navigation, back and forward buttons, search bar, site map, and search filters.
· Improved Responsiveness
RWD (Responsive Web Design) is an approach through which you can showcase your website pages on a variety of devices, windows, and screen sizes. Some of the best website themes that are responsive include:
- Appli – it is a full-blown website that is all sorted out with vibrant color choices and comes with a kit that includes text sliders, CTAs, hover effects, back-to-top button, and much more.
- EcoHosting – a modern, free, and easy to use a website template, offered a distinct design and equipped with the latest technologies to guarantee top-class performance.
- Sona – it is an impressive template that serves as a great option for hostels, hotels, motels, and resorts. The theme provides excellent design mixed with impactful and practical features.
- VideoMag – for those who are passionate about videos and blogging, it is a powerful and free website template that is responsive. The theme can be tweaked according to your liking.
· Better User Engagement
Engaging your users is an absolute must for any website to stay alive. Without customer interactions, your traffic will soon die away, and this can lead to further adverse effects.
Some of the best website themes that can boost your user engagement and interactions include Concreate, Cygni, Remake, and Vavo, to name a few.
I hope this post was helpful in offering you meaningful insights as to how using a website theme can greatly improve your overall site’s performance and attract more traffic online.
As an ending note, I would just like to mention that as technology progresses forward, we might see brand new additions being made as to just how website’s function and behave along with the user experiences they can generate.
As for now, let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. That’s it for now. Cheers and all the best for your future endeavors!