dotTECH domains are short, easy to remember and niche specific.
With other niche specific domain names like .ORG and .COM being increasingly crowded, the dotTECH domain name is the best thing to happen to any tech startup. You can learn more about what some domain extensions mean here.
Who Needs A .TECH Domain Name?
- If you or your brand is technologically disposed, you NEED a dotTECH domain name. Even if you already have a .COM domain name and your brand is a tech brand, seize the opportunity to affiliate your brand with the dotTECH domain name before a ‘sharp’ guy does it for you.
- Tech startups (who easily get lost in the multitude of .COM domain names) often settle for domain names that do not do their businesses justice. Rather than settle for a domain name that will not resonate with the core of your business, get a dotTECH domain name.
- Planning the next big tech event or hackathon? Send people to a domain name that screams TECHNOLOGY. Give your event that snazzy cool techy feeling it deserves.
Benefits Of Using A dotTECH Domain Name
- It is brandable. Owning a domain name helps you build your brand as it clearly defines what you do. This makes it easy for people looking for brands in your niche to find you.
- It is relevant in the sense that it immediately tells people what you do while showing your innovative side.
- It is unique and very much available.
Unlike .COM, the .TECH domain space is not choked up. Your chances of searching for and finding the domain name you need for your brand, event or startup, is very high.
What are you waiting for? Snatch the perfect domain name for your tech startup, event or business here for only N2,300 today.