Do you want to start an online store for your eCommerce business? Do you want to know which WordPress eCommerce plugin is the best? Choosing the appropriate eCommerce plugin is critical for your company’s success because a better platform equals more room for expansion. Users frequently lose money as a result of poor research when selecting an eCommerce platform to launch their business.
Here in this article, we will introduce the top 5 WordPress eCommerce tools for 2021. We’ll also go over their benefits to help you decide which eCommerce tool is best for your business.
How to Choose the Best Tool for Your WordPress eCommerce Site Needs?
There are numerous WordPress eCommerce plugins available for almost any site. However, not all of them provide the functionality you require for your purposes. Some eCommerce plugins, for example, are designed to sell digital commodities like eBooks, photographs, and music. Others are better suited to selling shipping-dependent tangible goods.
If you want to start a drop-shipping business, for instance, you’ll need an eCommerce platform with greater drop-shipping capabilities. So, generally speaking, after creating your website, you should think about what you’ll be offering and what features you’ll need so that you can manage your online store efficiently.
Here are some of the things you should take into account while choosing the right WordPress eCommerce tools:
- Payment gateways — Your eCommerce plugin should have built-in or add-on compatibility for your preferred payment gateways.
- Design and customization — Your store’s design is the initial point of contact for your customers. Make sure there are a lot of templates to choose from and that they are simple to customize.
- Programs and integrations — See the available integrations for the third-party apps, such as email marketing services, CRM software, accounting software, etc.
- Availability of support options – Confirm that assistance alternatives are available. In the long term, good assistance can save you a lot of money.
Top Tools for Your WordPress eCommerce Site
Here are our top suggestions for the best WordPress tools for eCommerce. Let’s take a look at each of them and analyze their advantages and disadvantages.
The most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin is WooCommerce. It’s also the world’s most popular eCommerce platform. WooCommerce has a lot of extensions and themes to choose from. They’re also backed by a dedicated developer community.
Here are the features of WooCommerce:
- WooCommerce has hundreds of extensions and themes to choose from, making it simple to add new features to your eCommerce site. Whether you’re selling clothes or cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, you have a lot of alternatives when it comes to the design and layout of your site because of the large number of themes available.
- You may sell both physical and digital goods.
- You can include affiliate or third-party products on your website.
- WooCommerce has tools to help you manage your inventory and even delegate it to a store manager.
- WooCommerce comes with built-in support for common payment gateways, and plugins can be used to add a variety of alternative payment methods. It can also figure out delivery costs and taxes.
- WooCommerce has excellent documentation available online. In addition to the documentation, there is a knowledge base, a support desk, and community forums.
- There are plenty of apps supported that will help you automate email testing, content checks, image editing, SEO optimization, and other important aspects for eCommerce store owners.
Here are the features of Shopify:
- Shopify handles the technical components of running an eCommerce business, such as setting up SSL, integrating with various payment gateways, shipping, dealing with taxes, and so on.
- Shopify can manage whether you’re selling physical items like shirts or digital downloads like music.
- Shopify includes an inventory editor and bulk importer, as well as an order tracker, to make inventory management a breeze.
- Shopify facilitates accepting credit cards online and in person. With direct interaction with popular providers like USPS, their shipping solution streamlines your fulfillment process.
- Shopify allows you to do everything from creating a Facebook store to generate buyable Pins on Pinterest.
Owning an eCommerce website without tracking and measuring performance would result in failure because you don’t know if you are performing the way your customers prefer. If you care about customer retention and generating new leads similar to your buyer persona, we suggest that you use Google Analytics.
Here are the features of Google Analytics:
- Google Analytics is one of the best analytical tools that guide you through the eCommerce world.
- Track key eCommerce performance data.
- Figure out what’s working and what’s not on your website.
- Learn which products your consumers prefer
- Make adjustments to engage your website visitors and increase your conversion rates.
The amount of traffic to your website is amazing, but do you know what’s even better? The website traffic that results in sales or leads. OptinMonster is an eCommerce solution that assists online store owners in expanding their email lists, growing user acquisition, and increasing sales.
For eCommerce store owners who wish to improve their marketing opportunities, OptinMonster or a comparable conversion marketing solution is a must-have.
Here are the features of OptinMonster:
- To make the ideal opt-in form, you don’t need to be a designer. OptinMonster offers a drag-and-drop builder that makes it easy to construct forms that convert better.
- There is no one-size-fits-all approach to gaining subscribers. Lightbox pop-ups, full-screen welcome mats, slide-in scroll boxes, floating bars, sidebar forms, in-line forms, content lockers, and coupon wheels are all available from OptinMonster.
- When a website visitor is thinking about you, it’s the greatest time to capture a lead. You can use campaign triggers to identify visitor activity and serve up the appropriate campaign to the appropriate individual at the appropriate time.
- Referrer detection, page-level targeting, on-site follow-up campaigns, on-site retargeting, geo-location targeting, cookie retargeting, device-based targeting, and ad-block detection are all examples of focused campaigns that can help you capture more leads.
It’s vital to have a simple option for buyers to contact you if you have an eCommerce business and sell things online. Providing contact forms on your website is one approach to help clients keep in touch. WPForms is a drag-and-drop tool that makes it simple to create all of the sorts of forms listed below:
Here are the features of WPForms:
- With WPForms, you can either alter one of the 100+ templates or design your own forms using the drag-and-drop builder.
- The tool allows you to construct mobile-friendly forms, as well as subscription forms, and the forms are simple to integrate on your WordPress site.
Product reviews are useful for a variety of reasons. They help your website rank higher in search results. Product reviews can lend credibility to your product and aid in the development of social proof. New clients are more inclined to purchase your products if others recommend them.
Consider gathering reviews and putting them on your website if you want to enhance your sales.
There are a few options, however, the WP Product Review plugin is just as good as the rest.
This WordPress review plugin is simple to install and use. Allow others to review your products and post them on your website while developing your eCommerce store on WordPress/WooCommerce.
Here are the features of WP Product Reviews:
- It helps you to engage with your audience.
- You can update the colors of your widgets by creating a top goods review widget.
- Also, you can include download links, wrap-up widgets, and reviewer-specific choices.
- There are rich snippets that can be added to your posts.
Remember that you can cross-promote your eCommerce business on social media as well. Instagram, among all other social media platforms, has a great potential to increase your prospects and future customers. You can use Instagram to ask for the opinions of your customers and spread word-of-mouth marketing on Instagram. Learn the best time to post on Instagram to get a high engagement with your posts.
7. Hyperise for Website Personalization
Personalizing your website has shown to more than double engagement. A survey conducted by HubSpot, over a 6 month period, of more than 300,000 websites, found that when personalization was used around the CTA, on average a 202% uplift in conversions was achieved.
Using website personalization techniques such as these can really help boost your visitor engagement.
Using Hyperise you can add personalization to your eCommerce site, with no coding.
Below are just some of the use-cases:
- Use first-name personalization to make your customers feel valued individuals.
- Welcome back existing customers, when they come back to your store.
- Create segment personalization, based on customers’ behavior.
- Personalize your pages based on referring sources.
- If using Ad channels, use UTM parameters to personalize the page from the Ad.
One of the best ways to start a business or side hustle is to create an eCommerce website. Scaling your organization rapidly and successfully, however, necessitates the correct approach and tools. Use the tools and plugins mentioned in this article to facilitate success for you and your human resources. Wish you the best of luck!